The Columbia Association (CA) Wildlife and Habitat Advisory Committee is seeking volunteers/members. The committee has the following charge:
- To inform and advise CA staff through the Open Space Committee of community issues and opportunities as they relate to wildlife and their habitats within the Columbia open space system.
- To examine and assess related concerns that may need CA’s advocacy.
- To serve as a resource for the Open Space Committee and CA staff.
- To review CA policies and programs related to the committee’s mission.
- To assist the Open Space Committee and CA staff in disseminating information about the wildlife and their habitats in the Columbia open space system.
Community members interested in waterfowl and wildlife in Columbia are encouraged to attend an upcoming meeting. The committee will meet on Monday, March 12 at 7:30 p.m. at Slayton House. Subsequent meetings will be held on April 9, June 11, September 10 and October 8.
Slayton House is located at 10400 Cross Fox Lane in Columbia. For more information, call Sue Neri at 410-381-7140.
# # #